Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Sir Prof. Dr. Jacob Norad III JrUnited States Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 77 Deviations 279 Comments 27,382 Pageviews
×

Random Favourites

Or as I like to call this section: J.Norad's collection of really awesome stuff found while browsing your stuff.

Activity


deviantID

JNorad
Sir Prof. Dr. Jacob Norad III Jr
United States
87% of you will never ever look at this page. I'll entertain trades for the remaining 13%.

If you're looking for a request, be prepared to trade Unglued Sheep Tokens, or something else worthwhile.

Personal Quote: When in doubt, rotate it 90 degrees.
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconf117lionhartgordon:
f117lionhartgordon Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2016  Student Traditional Artist
do you think you could do black ops 2's B23R with an extended mag? also your the most talented weapon maker ever
Reply
:icontheaetherexplorer:
TheAEtherExplorer Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Most awesome gallery/art.
As a player of MTG I can definitely say these cards are not going to waste when it comes to your talent.
Keep up the great work.
Reply
:iconkat1004:
kat1004 Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My only issue with your art is that you make the dolls using MTG cards as a material...... Otherwise, they're pretty awesome~
Reply
:iconungenauigkeit:
Ungenauigkeit Featured By Owner Jun 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I thought I was doing so well on my level 1 sentry gun schematics, and then I saw yours.

All I can hear is Heavy shouting "Go ahead and cry, baby."

Your plans are incredibly detailed and absolutely, stunningly gorgeous. And in pen. Heck, all of your plans and models are fricking awesome. Great work.
Reply
:iconjnorad:
JNorad Featured By Owner Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for the kind words, but I hope you aren't discouraged from finishing your sentry. Keep working at it, and make the best level 1 sentry out there.
Reply
:iconungenauigkeit:
Ungenauigkeit Featured By Owner Jun 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Will do. Thank you very much.
Reply
:iconniukaloka:
Niukaloka Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2012
If you like sharing your art and getting inspired by learning from others #we-heart is the right place for you.
Also, if you join #we-heart you might win 300 points. For further info click this [link]
Reply
:iconsaphraira:
saphraira Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Glad I found you diggging around in D.A. your work is amazing! Im looking forward to seeing more from you :D
Reply
:iconsophiadragonmaster:
SophiaDragonMaster Featured By Owner Sep 25, 2011  Professional Digital Artist
I have no idea why the heck I wasn't watching you already! This is fixed now. -w-
Reply
:iconretrosleep:
RetroSleep Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2011  Hobbyist Filmographer
I could use a 1:6 Scale Violin are you doing any commissions?
Reply
Add a Comment: